Saturday, December 24, 2011

Neighbor Gifts and Homemade Bows

I am officially done with gifts … other than frosting my yummy chocolate cake for my family for Christmas day! But I wanted to share my neighbor gifts with you …

I saw this idea on Pinterest. I ♥ Pinterest! I knew I wanted to do this, so I found some HoHos and Ding Dongs and went to work. I made my own bows from magazine pages (again, I found the idea here on Pinterest … did I mention that I ♥ Pinterest??).

My homemade bows - aren't they great?






These make me smile … I love how they turned out :) … and the bows … well, I just ADORE them … I think there will be more of those to come!

HO HO HO from this Ding Dong!! I hope that your Christmas is filled with the JOY that only Jesus can bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?