Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chocolate Crazy Cake

Do you know about the 5 love languages? I don't know much … never read the book, but I think that food should be one of them! I ♥ to cook and bake for the people that I love.

Tomorrow is the Christmas brunch for the sweet ladies that I work with at church. And I signed up for the chocolate dessert. Oh yes!! I knew immediately that I wanted to bring a dessert. I rummaged around on Pinterest until I came across what looked to be a terrific cake recipe.

I made it …



I know it's been a good day in the kitchen when my KitchenAid is covered with sugar!










Mmmm … does that look heavenly? Or maybe sinful. Either way I know it's going to be gooooooood!! Devils food cake separated with creme cheese frosting covered with chocolate buttercreme frosting with chocolate chips and creme cheese frosting rosettes! I absolutely cannot WAIT to eat it!! I'll let you know how it tastes tomorrow.

Since this is how I show my love … Merry Christmas to my GraceKidz family! ♥

1 comment:

  1. YUM! So pretty! And so professional looking. You really should open a bakery. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?