Thursday, January 27, 2011

More {LOVE}

OK, so I like Valentine's Day. Shoot me. I don't really think it's the greeting card company-induced love fest so much as it's the hearts. I just like hearts. ♥ ♥ ♥ … I ♥ that I figured out how to make them show up on this here blog. AnYwAy … my latest craft project completed yesterday:



I ♥ that fake mantle o' mine! I really, REALLY want to finish this room, but Christmas put a halt on that project. I think it's about time to pick it back up, don't you?


So … I made a {LOVE} sign and a Be Mine Valentine bunting/garland/whatever you want to call it. I ♥ garlands!


I got the idea for the sign here and the bunting here over at Crap I've Made. But my bunting is completely made out of paper with my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot software.

Happy ♥ Day! {LOVE} is all you need …

2 comments:

  1. I´ve just found your blog and i love it!!
    I also like hearts...

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Valentines, too, even when I don't have a boyfriend. :)

    What an awesome blog you have! So happy I stumbled on to it.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?