Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful Things Garland

One thing we spent yesterday doing during our girls' day was making a thankful garland. It's so incredibly simple, but nice to sit with children and spend some time thinking about thankful things. All you need is some twine, some ribbon, some small clothespins (i.e. the ones in the wood craft section of Michaels/Hobby Lobby), and some scrapbook paper. Actually, you don't even need the scrapbook paper. You could really use any paper. But since I ♥ scrapbook paper I used it :)

We sat at the table with Sharpies and tags that I had made using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot thinking and writing our thankful things. We double sided them because we didn't have enough tags. I think that's wonderful!

Then I simply tied the twine up to the staircase rail with the ribbon and attached the tags with the clothespins. So. Easy.









1 comment:

What do you think?