Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reading Room 3

Are you tired of seeing the reading room yet? My vintage sheets came yesterday from a seller on Etsy.  Goodness, I ♥ Etsy! I made the curtains this morning and hung them this afternoon.





 ♥ this curtain rod I found at Target … it's extremely difficult to find curtain rods that are not brown these days!



 Now to find a new home for that chandelier (oh, Elise!)

Aren't they fabulous? Perfect for window curtains in my newest room. I adore the butterflies. I sort of liken them to the changes that take place inside me when I read a great book. But I am waxing poetic.

I also put 25 holes in my freshly painted walls …





The view from my chairs ♥



I've always liked these things … whatever you call them. They add dimension and interest.

The rest of the room will be fun fun fun … finding the finds for the shelves and walls and lamps and such.  It's cozy in here!

3 comments:

  1. I like the chandelier! Just make it higher so you don't bump your head. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO on the chandelier! I'm yelling NOOOOOOO!!!! Perhaps a different one … I have something in mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La la la lovin' it, Heather!! Looks great!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?