Saturday, October 2, 2010

Polaroid Love Part1

Brandon bought me a new {to me} Polaroid SX-70.  It's the cool rainbow striped one.  I mean, if I'm going to get myself one of these, it's gotta be cute, right?

I've always had a thing for Polaroid pictures.  Maybe it's the memories they evoke, but when I look at them I find myself waxing nostalgic.  Again.  That seems to be my theme these days.

So here's my camera and my first polaroids from it:
Above is the first picture that I took … ♥ !!  That is unretouched, a straight scan ♥
Oops!  It's WAY underexposed … still learning how to use that knob on the front of the camera.









I just couldn't stop taking pictures of my lovely!
Grace on the swing … this one is a little spotty (apparently this can be an issue with the Impossible Project's PX-70 Color Shade First Flush film)

Grace in the garden.  This one is over-exposed.

I ♥ this camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?