Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Autumn Colors … Yellow

Yellow makes me smile … makes me happy … gives me energy. Over at Poppytalk it's Autumn Colors Week and today (Tuesday) the color is yellow. I do have many yellow photos, but it needed to be something taken this autumn. I took the first 2 last week in Blue Ridge, GA and the last 3 I took about 30 minutes ago in my backyard :)

Enjoy :)

We drove over this bridge several times a day when we left our cabin to go exploring

Although I hate clowns, I ♥ this … at an antique/junk yard in Blue Ridge - this is the top of an antique helium tank.

And my sunny yellow adirondack chairs.  They have been sitting in my garage all summer waiting for a coat of paint.  Grace helped me paint them and I ♥ the drippy mess!



I hope you have a yellow kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?