Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Perfectly Imperfect Art Journal

In light of my epiphany yesterday morning concerning the eye of the beholder, yesterday evening I did a little quick and dirty art journaling.

This morning I pondered if I might share it with you. The internal dialogue went something like this …

"Yes, why not?  You share everything anyway (sometimes TOO much!) … No, it's not very good, scribbling and doodling really … Yes, consider the subject, girl!"

So considering the subject, it appears that YES won:







This is my favorite part of the day's pages … a picture of an old Altoids tin that has been recycled into a perfectly imperfect & lovely little crayon holder.  And it holds perfectly imperfect & lovely little crayons of many colors.  And it floats on a rainbow.  Oh how I adore all the colors of the rainbow!

Blessings to you sweet friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your blog, all of your colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?