Friday, August 13, 2010

Lunchbox Love

I'm not sure where I picked them up, but I have 4 sample packs of Lunchbox Love notes.  I ♥ them.  They have sweet affirmations on one side and "Did you know?" facts on the other.  For instance, today's note said, "Make today fun!" and on the back it said, "Ostriches' eyeballs are bigger than their brains!"  So cute.  But I am quickly running out of them because they are samples - only 4 in a pack.  So that means I have 16.  Yeah, I'm good with math like that.  Anyway, I want to buy the full packs and I found them here.  But while I was searching for them I came across this: The Official Lunchbox Survey.


How cute is that??  I ♥ ♥ ♥ it!  I think I might have to make my own that's colorful … I like color.  Well, I printed it out and stuck it in Lydia's lunch with a pencil.  I can't wait to get it back this afternoon and see what she had to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?