Thursday, August 26, 2010

Light Love!

I need new lights.  OK, so it's just a desire, not really a need.  Well, I desire to finish my redecorating, so in order to do that I need new lights.  How's that? ANYWAY … last night I was at Lowe's searching for some wire that I needed to finish a project.  Now, I don't normally go to Lowe's as I am a Home Depot fan.   But I am aware that they have better finishing items, like lighting.  So I ventured over and found my lights. Yay!  I haven't bought them yet because I was alone and, well, I like to have Brandon's approval before spending a lot of money.  Although these aren't really a lot of money.  But here's what I found:

For the foyer … ♥ it!


For the … well, I can't settle on a name for the room … dining room turned sitting room?  It feels so pretentious to say sitting room, but I guess that is what it is.

And a floor lamp.  Now I know I said I wanted a lamp/table (antique one, thank you!), but I really like the lines on this (although I'll probably change the shade).  And who knew I would find it at Lowe's?

Now I need to just go get them, right honey?

2 comments:

What do you think?