Monday, August 9, 2010

Bowl Bliss

I went antiquing for my birthday … just me and Brandon … alone!  More on that later, but I wanted to share my bowl bliss with you.  There are some things that I own just because they make me happy.  I found these on Saturday and knew immediately I had to have them.  Why?  Because they simply make me happy.  When I was a child I remember my mom's bowls that were similar.  Pyrex, of course.  Hers were brown and white.  


These are in great shape and I plan on using them!




I ♥ opening my cabinets and seeing them there, 
just waiting for me to mix up something yummy inside!



2 comments:

  1. I got a set of 4 of these last summer and feel the same way! I love seeing them and using them...mostly because of the sentimental value!!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me want to fill my cabinets with antiques! I find myself waxing more and more nostalgic these days :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?