Thursday, February 9, 2012

so much to do

I decided to make a list last night of all the things that need to take place in order for the kitchen to be complete. Oy. It's a long list and doesn't even include all the the things I want to do to the pantry!

I guess we should get started! We're waiting on the countertops to be made and installed, so no control there. And the floors should go in at the end of next week, so there's A LOT to do next week as far as getting the kitchen ready for that. But in the meantime this list looms over me. I guess I should get to work doing something …

1 comment:

  1. When producing formica countertops, it is possible to plan on spending the largest quantity of your investment on the laminate. When you obtain the material directly from a local cabinet or countertop manufacture, you may get a better price than getting it from Household Depot.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?