Monday, May 9, 2011

{Happy} Mother's Day to me ...

Saturday my dear hubby took me shopping for Mother's Day. We went to a local nursery where he normally shops for his customers, but we went to buy flowers and plants for *my* garden this time :) …


Mmmmm … Jasmine!!! I am eager to watch this grow & smell it's wonderful fragrance and train it around my garden fence ♥




Gardenia bush … can you smell it? Oh, the glorious smell of Gardenias! ♥ 


I've always wanted a Hydrangea :)


Day Lilies … ♥ the color!



I have no idea the names of half of these, but I have an idea that in no time my garden will be brimming with color and life!

Just like these girls …



Grace smelling the gardenias :)





And later he took the girls shopping for these …


I've always wanted hanging baskets and it has taken me 6 years of living in this house to get them. I ♥ them - these are what the girls picked out that they wanted to buy for me. Hanging baskets definitely make it look and feel so much more homey ♥

I hope you had a great Mother's Day … I know I did!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your Mother's Day pretties and all the other flowering bits!!! I have a hydrangea that I need to get planted. I am afraid my other died this year. Oh well...
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?