Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Egg {fun}

I ♥ dyeing Easter eggs. I always have. One of the myriad of things that I love that God created is color. Lots and lots of color! As far back as I can remember I thought it was so much fun to decorate eggs with exciting colors and I looked eagerly toward it. And no, I have never in my life ever thought that the Easter bunny or Easter eggs or such were real or of any importance. It was strictly fun in our home and I always knew that Easter was all about Jesus' death on the cross for our sins and His resurrection that glorious day. I just wanted to throw that out there and settle it. In our family Easter eggs and baskets and hunts are just for fun. They are traditions that we enjoy, much like Christmas trees and lights. That being said … we did enjoy dyeing eggs last Saturday …

Grace eagerly waiting to begin …











Silly girl …



My lone egg …






Cutie Easter bunnies ♥ …

I hope you had a great Easter. 

Why do you look for the living among the dead? 
He is not here … He has risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?