Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wreath {LOVE}

So do you know that I like making wreaths? This is a new-found like of mine. First I made this Welcome wreath, then I made this {Holly Jolly} wreath. And now I have made this Valentine's Day wreath.

It all started with my beloved scissors …


And that cute fabric. Although, I ended up using Valentine's fabric instead, so I can use this for something else equally {cute}! Aren't they lovely. ♥ ♥ my Gingher scissors!

And then I added these things …


White fleece (not shown), cheap thread, hot glue, embroidery thread, red buttons and those nifty, neat-o yo-yo makers! I ♥ those things! It makes creating a yo-yo a breeze … no fidgeting (I hate fidgeting).

So here is the new wreath in all her glory …



Goodness, I really need to paint the front door!






L ♥ V E !

p.s. I made this with the idea that I found here :)

2 comments:

  1. Your wreath is lovely!! I came across your blog through Clickin' Chicks! I love it and I'm SO excited that we follow some of the same blogs too! Can't wait to see more of your photos!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?