Friday, August 27, 2010

Friendship Plaque

How Does She? is a fabulous blog for inspiration and ideas.  Earlier this week while perusing my trusty sidekick Google Reader I came across a lovely project on the site that I knew I simply had to make.  And I knew immediately who I would make it for.  This person has come to mean a lot to me over the summer and God has so intricately knit our hearts together.  I just adore her.  Once you see the project you might know who she is, and if you do, then you probably adore her too!




This was a great project that involved all my favorite things … a trip to Home Depot to buy lumber, my miter saw, Photoshop, my favorite Epson printer, cute scrapbooking paper, wonderful Mod Podge, sandpaper, paint, wire, wire cutters and a drill.  Oh, how those things make me


♥ it!  And ♥ my friend too :)

1 comment:

What do you think?