Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Doing It!

I'm downgrading my camera. Although for me I see it as an upgrade. I'm going to move from my Nikon D200 to a Canon XSi. I know to my photog friends out there that seems so crazy and silly. But trust me … I have thought long and hard about it. I have come to this decision lightly or flippantly.  I have researched and researched until I can't read any more information or my head will explode.

The first thing I need to do is fix the CF compartment cover/door that Grace broke a couple of months ago. That's minor. I ordered the part yesterday and it should be here in a few days and I will make the repair myself since it's minor. Then onto Craig's List it goes … Nikon D200, Nikkor 50mm 1.8 lens, Nikkor 55-200 VR lens, and SB600 flash. For the amount of money I get for all of it I can easily buy the XSi new with the kit lens, a 50mm 1.8 lens and a 55-200 IS lens.

So hopefully soon I will have this in my hands:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?