Monday, February 15, 2010

40/365 … Vintage Saw

I discovered this website last week. Since then I have been poring over each post and gathering incredible inspiration! My dad and I are going to get together and he's going to teach me how to build stuff. I'm thrilled!! I absolutely can't wait to learn how to use all those power tools and actually make a piece of furniture. How exciting!

Day 40 Old Saw

So I was thinking about my Project 365 for this year today and I though, "What better than a photo of a power tool!" This is my husband's grandfather's vintage circular saw. I have no idea how old it is, just that it is old. I think it's lovely. I'll have to clean it up and display it in my workshop one day :)

update … my Dad looked at it today and said it's at least 50 years old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?