Sunday, January 22, 2012

Powder Room Done: check!

Oh my. It looks fabulous. To us, anyway. We worked hard all of yesterday and today, and we are finally finished. And what a great feeling it is! I feel like we have really accomplished something. The final stages …

Here is hubby trying to figure out what that hole is for. Just kidding … I really don't know what he is thinking right there:


Here is the new toilet dry-fitted in the room :)


And we have a working toilet with no leaks!!


Here Brandon is cutting the bolts to the right length … love the Dremel tool!


Dry fitting the sink … it's starting to look like I envisioned!


Oh, behold the beauty of polished chrome! By the way, the faucet and sink came together from the Atlanta Re-Store :)


Another shot … I adore this faucet!


And again … did I tell you I love this faucet??


Brandon doing plumbing work with his one good arm … he amazes me … ♥


Working on the sink plumbing while the paparazzi attacks …


Oh, and I bought a new door knob to replace the old brass one. This was the first time I've ever put one in and I am thinking, "Why have I not done this before now?"


WATER!!!


And … here is the bathroom … 


And the medicine cabinet …


And the sink …



And the toilet …

And that lovely sink again (sorry, can't help myself!) …


The view into the bathroom from my couch ♥


I can't believe it, so another shot …


The towel ring and towel (World market ♥)


And chrome toilet paper holder …


Ahhhhhhhh … I just ADORE it! ♥

Here is the before:



And the after:




Amazing transformation, no? Yes!! ♥ … Now it's on to renovate the kitchen :)

1 comment:

  1. Heather, it's beautiful! I've been inspired by you throughout this whole process. Way to have a vision and work to make it come to fruition!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?