Friday, January 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds - {Polaroid} Edition

I ♥ my Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera. It's adorable, no?



I have come across some fabulous finds related to this fabulous camera lately on the interwebs. I thought I might share some of my faves with you this week …

I.must.have.this…


I saw the super-cool Polaroid skin for the iPhone4, but since I don't have a 4, I searched to see if I could find one for the 3G. And I found one. Not quite as cute, I must admit, but still … very me :) … seriously, I have to order it!

And who hasn't seen Instagram? I ♥ it.



I follow friends and others I have come across. Very interesting photos and lots of fun. You can follow me there - my name is heathermphotog :) … here are some Instagram photos of mine:





Film for your Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera:



I have some of this. I like it OK. But if you need film for your SX-70 and don't want to pay a fortune on ebay, then this is the way to go.

Fun caption kit for your Polaroid pix:


And last, but not least there is Poladroid.



It's pretty cool fun on your 'puter. Simple … download the software, drag and drop pix into the app, then watch it develop. It even makes the lovely Polaroid sound, which makes me smile. Here are two of mine:




I ♥ Polaroid. I hope you do too!

1 comment:

What do you think?