Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Signed Sealed Delivered

We attended the wedding of some dear friends over the weekend. Brandon was in the wedding and with is taking place in Savannah we were rushing around on Friday to get out of town. In all the rushing I forgot my camera at home. I remembered when we were too far from home to turn back and retrieve it. To say I was sad is an understatement. I almost cried. If ever there was a wedding I wanted to document it was this one. Once I was able to overcome my lamenting, I remembered that I had a camera … sort of. Thankfully I had my trusty iPhone. These are all the photos I was able to get with it:








Crystal & Stephen -

May God be with you and bless you.
May you see your children's children.
May you be poor in misfortunes and rich in blessings.
May you know nothing but happiness from this day forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?