Monday, February 8, 2010

I ♥ faces week 6 - We ♥ Kisses!


I knew exactly the picture that I wanted to enter into this week's I ♥ Faces contest:
sweet kiss

These are two of my favorite people. They make me laugh. And smile. A lot. I was taking pictures of their family that day and we had so much fun. I snapped this little moment when they weren't looking. These two truly love each other and they are such a fun and playful couple too. I ♥ this photo because it really captures them well ♥

Join us over at I ♥ Faces for more kisses and fun!

11 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the processing! Great warm colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun couple. And what a great picture : ). So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Love the color and lighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lolipops are a great prop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute. Captures the theme well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lollipops and the post-processing...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love those unexpected shots! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the lollipops. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?