Monday, January 4, 2010

play time

I haven't had a lot of time to play with Photoshop in the past few months because I have been so busy with the new business (which is a good thing!!). But we're in the middle of the winter slump and so over the past week or so I have been wanting to just play play play. Here is a recent photo I took of my brother's family:
familyshadows

I did a few things to this one:
First, I ran Coffeeshop's Give it Texture action and I used one of Skeletal Mess's free textures (thanks!!). Then I ran Coffeeshop's Teeny Tiny World action, then Johanna's Tea Party action. All the actions can be found at Coffeeshop.

If you have some free time and want to learn a little about playing around in Photoshop, visit Coffeeshop and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. saw this on flickr, but i had to come over and say that this is so GOOD! i mean, really really good ... i love that light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keli! That means a lot coming from you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?