Sunday, December 20, 2009

excitement

I have my website ready, just waiting on the host to complete the domain setup and I can go live! I am very excited about this!! So I changed my blog's look to match my website and my logo and such with the brown and green. Also, I have tweaked my logo a bit and changed my biz cards to look like this:

The top is, obviously, my new logo. The next two are 2 different business card backs, and the bottom pic is the front.

I like it much better than the last one I came up with. I'm excited about the new year and the opportunities it will bring .... hopefully I will be back on here later today to announce my new website, but in the meantime I still want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas :)

2 comments:

  1. darling very cute! great design!

    Kristin

    YOU are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristin!! You are too kind :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?